Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tuesday nights = Games (read N3rd) NIGHT!

So here we are! another tuesday, another rush to Gregs for a night of food and games! Tonight a BBQ was on the menu as my recent fasting had ended (felt like FOREVER). And instead of struggling to watch Greg eat meat the last few weeks i was able to sink my almost canine teeth into some cow!



Now let me paint the picture for you, gaming with Greg makes me LOUD and not like normal loud which is my regular talking voice according to my mother, but i mean LOUD, like we scream at video games, we score a goal we scream, get a frag we scream, get a red card in soccer we scream, Bicycle kick a ball all the way down a soccer field 4 consecutive times and scoring on my sega soccer game on dreamcast..... we laugh..... followed by a scream (apologies to the neigbours). It makes me realise how much games are a release for me, everything goes away the moment i sneak up behind Greg and call of duty and dispose of him in a swift knife slash, you know, cos im normal and all :-P




So tonight on the menu, was good ol Fifa 07 on Xbox 360 which i picked up today for the grand total of 12 dollars from target. Now im not a BIG soccer fan but playing with Beckham has its benefits. To cut a long story short, Greg enjoys being random teams in sports games whcih we've never heared of so he was some Mexican league team, whilst i stuck with my good ol Newcastle utd.




The Result?




9-0 Newcastle over insert random name of Mexican team noone has heared of.




Next on the menu is...


Mario Party 8!




Conisidering there is 7 mario parties preceeding this i am yet to actually play one and its an interesting concept basically a massive live board game. I got my ass kicked by Greg but its always fun to gang up on the computer who is Mario. Im sorry but Mario in any other game than Mario brothers really ANNOYS me, his stupid "here we gooooo" makes me want to punch the tubby italian in his moustache endowed FACE!




So anyways next week i think might be RETRO game night, Greg needs schooling on Atari! :-P

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, we got that Mario good!

    You forgot the 2nd soccer game, where Northern Ireland beat England 2 - 0, even after 4 red cards being handed out in that game. :D

    And what about the desert?? Shona's not happy. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. James, you are my inspiration!!
    http://casualgamergreg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete